Planning & Development Department

Download the "Go Request" app in the app stores for Apple and Android phones and devices.
The Go Request app lets you easily report any code violation (health, safety, property, animal, and quality of life) to City officials. You can upload a description as well as pinpoint it on a map.
You may still report code violations by calling 278-3316.

On June 9th, City Council adopted an ordinance designating truck routes and one requiring parking permits for Class 8 vehicles in residential zones. The window for filing for truck parking has closed.

Attention: Homeowners and Construction Contractors. The City of Uvalde has adopted the 2015 international codes. Permits must be obtained in advance of construction work.

For information on building permits, contact City Hall at (830) 278-3316 or e-mail Rick Lara.
Texas Illegal Dumping Resource Center
Backflow Prevention Tracking (external link to SC Tracking Solutions)

Zoning Map.